Latest News

423 days later

Selasa, 26 Oktober 2010 , Posted by micelangelo..... at 1:41 PM

Rise from the past...

" I'm tired ", so you say. . .that night after 423-day adventure break through the darkness, moon looks pale. . .when my eyes rivet your welling eyes. . .there was fog passing there...

 " You're so far too reach ", you say anymore. . .then the wind suddenly stopped whispering. . .treetops shed tears. . .i thought my faith was broke. . .when your eyes wound stab...

 " Do not leave me ", you say softly. . .and lotus ponds down listless. . .the geese are no longer dancing. . .you bring me a death note from past. . .i smiled and my eyes said...

" I'm still beside you "then my fingers...your fingers...fit together...when your veins no longer beat...then, my ask not get answered...

" Now its time to wake up "

Currently have 0 komentar: